How to Remove a Profile
PassFail.com provides insight into the people, brands, executives, companies and investors behind the ticker. The data on this site comes from public sources and is protected under a variety of laws. You may view our sources here. The records entered into the public domain are the official records for a company, brand, executive, investor or corporation. Thus, these official records cannot be removed, hidden or edited on PassFail.com as they belong to the public. To remove or edit these records, you must contact the official source.
If you are in law enforcement or are otherwise protected against appearing in public record databases, you may be able to opt-out. Please submit your opt-out request with the following information:
- Your full name and address.
- The URL for the page(s) in question. Without the URL, we cannot properly determine which page you are referencing and will be unable to proceed.
- The reason you are requesting an opt-out.
- Support documentation, if any, in order to support your request.
- Submit your request using this link and write "Opt-out" in the subject line.